Brief Academic Vitae
Born in Milano (Italy) on July 13, 1960
- Studies and Degrees
- Ph. D. Degree in Mathematics (supervisor C. Pedrini) under the program of the University Consortium Genova-Milano (Genova, 1987-1991) e.g. attending courses by P. Francia on birational & algebraic geometry.
- Stage in Paris 7 under the Ph. D. program (Paris, 1988-1989) in order to attend courses by J.P. Serre (at Collège de France), P. Cartier (at École Politecnique) and S. Lichtenbaum (III Cycle).
- Summer School at Scuola Normale Superiore (Cortona, 1986) attending courses by J. Murre on étale cohomology & A. Conte on algebraic geometry.
- Research Training at Istituto Nazionale di Alta Matematica "F. Severi" I.N.dA.M. (Roma, 1985-1987) e.g. attending a course by C. De Concini on algebraic number theory.
- Laurea degree in Mathematics (cum laude and publication of the final dissertation, supervisor M. Grandis) at the University of Genova on October 3, 1985.
- Grants and Positions
- Full Professor at the University of Milano from October 1, 2008 (Milano, 2008-onwards)
- Full Professor at the University of Padova from December 28, 2004 to September 30, 2008 (Padova, 2004-2008)
- Professor at the University of Roma "La Sapienza" (Roma, 1999 - 2004)
- "Ricercatore" at the University of Genova (Genova, 1990-1998)
- Ph. D. Grant (Milano, 1987-1990)
- Grant I.N.dA.M. (Roma, 1987)
- Grant I.N.dA.M. (Roma, 1986)
- Publication List Get here the full Academic CV & publication list as a pdf file or click here for recent papers.