to Webcutter 2.0
This new version of Webcutter is a complete
Search NCBI's GenBank for your sequence by entering search terms below.
Then you have to copy and paste the sequence in the box
I am pleased to
introduce the following new features:
Plus all of the features Webcutter has always had, from
automatic sequence search-and-entry from NCBI's GenBank to its easy customizable
interface and clean simple results format. For a mini-manual on how Webcutter
2.0 works, how to get the most from it, and some of its known limitations,
please click here.
- Rainbow cutters Highlight your favorite enzymes in color or
boldface for easy at-a-glance identification
- Silent cutters Find sites which may be introduced by silent
mutagenesis of your coding sequence
- Sequence uploads Input sequences directly into Webcutter from a
file on your hard drive without needing to cut-and-paste
- Degenerate sequences Analyze restriction maps of sequences
containing ambiguous nucleotides like N, Y, and R.
- Circular sequences Choose whether to treat your sequence as linear
- Enzyme info Click into the wealth of references and ordering
information at New England BioLabs' REBASE, directly from your restriction map
Webcutter 2.0, copyright 1997 Max Heiman. Please send suggestions to email@example.com or
visit the author's home page.