Several projects are ongoing and have been performed by PackLAB. Here is a shortlist of some recent projects.
- BIOPLANT research project founded by LOMBARDY REGION AND FONDAZIONE CARIPLO (2013-2015); Principal Investigator.
- PRIN Long Life, High Sustainability (2014-2016).To combine the shelf life extension due to a formulation, processing or packaging innovation, with the possible increase of global sustainability of a food product from farm to fork.
-PACKPROLIFE Industria 2015 Made in Italy (2013-2015)
- EU funded project ACTIPACK (valuating safety, effectiveness, economic-environmental impact and consumer acceptance of active and intelligent packagings (1999-2001)
- NAFISPACK EU funded project FP7 KBBE-2007-2-4-04 NAFISPACK (Natural Antimicrobial for Innovative and Safe Packaging (2009-2011).
- Regional project founded by FONDAZIONE CARIPLO : Principal Investigator. Title: “Nanocomposite PLA with complex macromolecular architecture for high performances in packaging”(2008-2010)
- Region project MIUR/Lombardy “HP bio-coatings investigated various functional performance of bio-base coatings applied onto various plastic films (2013).