Unusual amino acids provide defined 3D-structural platforms, giving access to complex molecular architecture and finding applications in different fields. A small library of constrained amino acids is available in our lab. We utilize asymmetric synthesis and biocatalysis for the preparation of different classes of unnatural amino acids.
- Bicyclic Pyrrolidine-Isoxazoline γ Amino Acid: A Constrained Scaffold for Stabilizing α-Turn Conformation in Isolated Peptides
- Fluoro-Aryl Substituted α,β2,3-Peptides in the Development of Foldameric Antiparallel β-Sheets: A Conformational Study
- From glucose to enantiopure morpholino β-amino acid: a new tool for stabilizing γ-turns in peptide
- Tetrahydro‑4H‑(pyrrolo[3,4‑d]isoxazol-3-yl)methanamine: A Bicyclic Diamino Scaffold Stabilizing Parallel Turn Conformations
- Structure-activity relationships of beta-hairpin mimics as modulators of amyloid beta-peptide aggregation