Unusual amino acids provide defined 3D-structural platforms, giving access to complex molecular architecture and finding applications in different fields. A small library of constrained amino acids is available in our lab. We utilize asymmetric synthesis and biocatalysis for the preparation of different classes of unnatural amino acids.
- Tetrahydro‑4H‑(pyrrolo[3,4‑d]isoxazol-3-yl)methanamine: A Bicyclic Diamino Scaffold Stabilizing Parallel Turn Conformations
- Structure-activity relationships of beta-hairpin mimics as modulators of amyloid beta-peptide aggregation
- Peptide modulators of Rac1/Tiam1 protein-protein interaction: An alternative approach for cardiovascular diseases
- Tandem Tetrahydroisoquinoline-4-carboxylic Acid/beta-Alanineasa New Construct Able To Induce a Flexible Turn
- Self-assembly of an amphipathic ααβ-tripeptide into cationic spherical particles for intracellular delivery